Our team's top priority is your safety as well as our staffs,
1. Screening questions at the time of your appointment
2. Contactless thermometer for temperature checks
3. Hand sanitization available
4. Mandatory face masks for staff and patients at all times
6. Equipment and facility will be disinfected with Covid-19 approved cleaners after each appointment.
7. Please only arrive at the clinic at your appointment time. If you arrive early, we ask that you wait outside of the clinic or in your car to minimize the number of people in the clinic at one time.
8. At the Montfort location, washrooms are closed to the public unless in the case of an emergency.
Physiotherapy is not covered by OHIP in our clinics. However, all visits with medical specialists in our offices are covered by OHIP.
Your first appointment is $95.00 for an assessment and $75.00 for each following treatment. For a double body part assessment it will be $135.00 and $95.00 for an treatment. If you have been injured at work or in a car accident, the charges will be billed according to WSIB and FSCO guidelines and will be billed directly.
You do not need a referral from your doctor prior to attending physiotherapy. However, some insurance companies do require a referral from your doctor in order for you to be reimbursed for expenses.
Many extended health care policies do provide physiotherapy coverage. It is your responsibility as the patient to check with your insurance provider to confirm the details of your plan. Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance company: is a doctor’s referral required for reimbursement of fees? Is there is a maximum amount of coverage? Does your coverage provide 100% coverage per session of therapy? If you need any help with this please contact one of our helpful administrators.
210 Centrum Blvd. Suite 211 K1E 3V7 Orleans
1108A Klondike Rd K2K 0G1 Kanata
3500 Fallowfield Rd., Unit 1C, K2J 4A7 Nepean